The Annual ACE Conference
2020 ACE CONFERENCE - NOW VIRTUAL - WITH THE FUEL ETHANOL WORKSHOP!
The American Coalition for Ethanol's Annual Conference will be held in conjunction with the 2020 International Fuel Ethanol Workshop (FEW) & Expo as a virtual event, on September 16, 2020.
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 and the economic hardship it’s brought to bear on the ethanol industry, ACE leadership believes a virtual event, paired with the FEW, will provide members with a safe, robust opportunity to catch up on the latest industry news, network with peers, and discover new technology. The conference theme of “Rising Up” embodies the resilience demonstrated by those in the ethanol industry in response to the pandemic and the grit these individuals possess to rise together - stronger than before.
For more than three decades, the ACE conference has focused on the people of the ethanol industry and their priorities — a meeting where ethanol producers rub shoulders with retailers, policymakers, researchers, and other industry members. This year’s abbreviated event will consist of an afternoon of general session, including updates from ACE leadership, and insight on topics related to restoring and building ethanol demand.
Stay tuned for more agenda details in the coming weeks. All ACE conference attendees will also be able to attend the FEW and vice versa.
One registration fee includes access to six events:
- ACE Annual Conference
- Fuel Ethanol Workshop
- Ethanol 101 Pre-Conference Workshop
- Biofuels Environmental, Health & Safety Forum
- Low Carbon Fuel Production Workshop
- Biodiesel Production Technology Summit
- ALL PRODUCERS - FREE
- ACE Members may use code ACEMember to register for $345
- General registration is $395 through August 19
- After August 19 the rate is $495, or use the code ACEFriend to receive the Early Bird pricing of $395
September 16, 2020
Rising Up: Updates from ACE Leadership
- Duane Kristensen, ACE Board President, Chief Ethanol Fuels
- Brian Jennings, ACE CEO
- Ron Lamberty, ACE Senior Vice President & Market Development Director
- Keynote: USDA Deputy Secretary Stephen Censky
Go Your Own Road: A Conversation with Higher Blend Pioneers
ACE keeps up with strategies for selling more ethanol by keeping in touch with fuel retailers already getting it done. Join this conversation where representatives of leading E15 and flex fuel retailers Pump & Pantry and Casey’s General Stores tell us what has worked and what hasn’t, how the ethanol industry can help, and when we should get out of their way.
- Moderator: Ron Lamberty, ACE Senior Vice President & Market Development Director
- Jake Comer, Fuel Pricing Manager, Casey's General Stores
- Randy Gard, COO, Pump & Pantry/Bosselman
Industry leaders share their perspectives on guiding ethanol plants through uncertain times, and what 2020 might tell us about the industry's future.
And more, stay tuned!